This forum explores the side effects and adverse events that result from using herbs and supplements for medicine. These are the countraindications, warnings, drug/herb interactions and side effects that you should be aware of before using these supplements.
AskDocWeb: Which mint do you have in mind? There are so many varieties. Here are just a few:
The market is full of products made with mint; tooth paste, chewing gum, breath fresheners, deodorant, candy and inhalers. These are just a few of the products that have mint as their base element. And of course there is also tea. What is your favorite?
- Apple Mint smells like green apples
- Chocolate Mint smells and tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream!
- Curly Mint is a spearmint scented mint with twisted leaves
- Ginger Mint smells faintly of ginger, with rounded leaves that have a lighter colored vein in the center of the leaf
- Grapefruit Mint ? has a sharp bitter taste of grapefruit
- Mountain Mint gets about 3-4 ft tall and has a mild vanilla mint scent
- Orange Mint has rounded leaves that are scented with a sharp orange peel scent
- Pennyroyal Mint ? Pennyroyal is a specialty mint most often used for keeping insects off pets. It has a high amount of pugelone, a compound that may cause uterine contractions. For this reason, it should not be used by women that are pregnant or could become pregnant.
- Pineapple Mint has fuzzy leaves that are often variegated with a cream colored edging, and it tastes and smells like pineapple
- Reginald?s Mystery ? a larger upright variety, similar in appearance to Zazu, but without the chocolate scent
- Zazu?s Mystery ? which is just like Chocolate Mint, but creeping
Herb List -
Last Page 9
If you find this page useful share it with others. Use the form below to request research on your favorite herb. Please note that all addresses are held confidential.
Thanks for stopping by.