Sources cited in some herbal pages include the following:
- The Doctors Book of Home Remedies: Quick Fixes, Clever Techniques, and Uncommon Cures to Get You Feeling Better Fast
- Gillian McKeith's Food Bible: How to Use Food to Cure What Ails You
- Breast Cancer? Breast Health!: The Wise Woman Way (Wise Woman Herbal)
- The Complete Guide to Nutritional Supplements - Everything You Need To Make Informed Choices for Optimum Health, by Brenda D. Adderly, N.H.A.
- Staying Healthy with Nutrition, rev: The Complete Guide to Diet and Nutritional Medicine
- Healing with Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Center for Integrative Medicine, Alternative / Complementary Medicine Supplements database
- The Natural Pharmacy - Complete Home Reference to Natural Medicine, by Schuyler W. Lininger, Jr., Alan R. Gaby, MD, Steve Austin, ND, Donald J. Brown, ND, Jonathan V. Wright, MD, Alice Duncan, DC, CCH
- The Green Pharmacy Guide to Healing Foods: Proven Natural Remedies to Treat and Prevent More Than 80 Common Health Concerns
- The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods
- The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia: A Comprehensive Resource for Healthy Eating
- The Way of Herbs: Fully Updated with the Latest Developments in Herbal Science
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fifth Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Food Supplements
- The Way of Chinese Herbs, by Michael Tierra, L.Ac., O.M.D.
- Earl Mindell's Supplement Bible, by Earl Mindell
Return to the Herb List.
For questions and answers about the side effects of herbs see the Herb Forum
If you find this page useful share it with others. Use the form below to add a side effect not listed or comments about St. John's Wort. Please note that all addresses are held confidential.
Thanks for stopping by.